This is a question I’m told to ask myself a lot by parents, teachers, even politicians on the other side of the world. So I suppose I should have a solid answer by now, but I don’t. I don’t know who I am or what I want to be in the future, I’m making it up as I go along. What I do know is this:
- I’m 18 years of age – a fully fledged adult with responsibilities, taxes and an empty bank account.
- I’m in my last year of sixth form – hopefully going to university in the summer.
- Sixth form stresses me out.
- I want to travel the world – or at least to all the continents.
- I’m addicted to cheese balls (the cheap ones which dissolve into a puddle of cheesy grease when you eat them).
If you want to know more about me… I suggest reading my blog! In all serious though I have no idea what to write on this page and I’m basically bluffing. Let’s all just ignore it and come back in a year to hope I’ve improved it.
Update: If there are any questions you want to ask me or things you want me to write about, stick it in the comment section or something and I’ll do it. Don’t be shy, I answer almost anything!